quickbooks zenefits integration
Sync QuickBooks And Zenefits | Connect QuickBooks With Zenefits | Link QuickBooks And Zenefits
Zenefits is one of the resourceful software’s that provide a range of HR solutions in an easy to manage platform. It provides strong business intelligence (BI) reporting, accurate employee records, and comprehensive benefits administration with good user experience. It primarily covers most of the administration needs of SMBs and startups.
Integration of QuickBooks and Zenefits
Zenefits integrates appreciably with QuickBooks and helps users in sending pay run entries within their QuickBooks accounts and helps in managing their books with data provided from their Zenefits accounts. IIF file is defined as Intuit Interchange Format file, which is used to export or import QuickBooks Desktop data from one platform to another, for accurate accounts and better business management purposes.
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks and Zenefits accounts.
2. Users should login to their Zenefits account and then click on to Payroll
3. Thereafter, users should click the Settings tab.
4. Next, users will notice the section of Software Integration and then click the Add Integration button.
5. Now, click Sync, next to QuickBooks Online
6. Finally, users should sign in to their accounts and authorize the sync.
7. In Zenefits Payroll, pay runs can be exported as .IIF files to import into QuickBooks Desktop.
8. For this transaction, users should first QuickBooks Desktop account with Zenefits Payroll by exporting an IFF file from QuickBooks and importing it to Zenefits Payroll.
9. Thereafter, users should try to map Zenefits Payroll transactions to the appropriate ledger account in the Chart of Accounts, so that Zenefits Payroll can post transactions to the accurate ledger account.
Setting up of Integration
1. In the Zenefits app, users should navigate to side menu options.
2. Next, they should click on Settings and then click on the Manage link.
3. Thereafter, users should go to the Account Mapping tab and then click on Start Editing.
4. Now, users should select all the Zenefits pay types that are to be mapped.
5. Next, select any of the Zenefits labor groups that are to be mapped.
6. Now, users should appropriate Debit Account and Credit Account for the mapping.
7. Thereafter, users should choose a QuickBooks Class Tracking Name that is to be applied to the mapping.
8. Now, click Add and repeat all the steps to map all of your company’s Deductions, Contributions, Earnings and Taxes.
9. Finally, click Publish.
10. Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Zenefits