Quickbooks Accelo Integration
Accelo software provides integrated solutions for sales, project management and billing in one platform, which helps you in gaining visibility to overview performances of your entire business. Thus, it also makes easier for you to assign work, track progress, view budgets and profitability of your business in real time. It provides best solutions for client facing businesses and make sure that your business is properly managed.
This software platform offers a range of applications that are specifically designed for niche marketing, especially accounting firms and organizations. Accelo has find a big fan following among accounting firms as it helps them in managing all of their business using a single and unified platform. Besides being a reliable CRM, this software comprises of complete database management as well as e-mail tracking, payments and invoicing, retailers and sales options. This software also allows users to track business leads, vendors, partners and collaborators. It offers a mobile app for Android and iOS mobile devices, which helps them in adding new contacts.
This software platform makes use of two types of navigational components and they are navigation bar at the top of the user’s screen and modules bar on the left sides of the screen. It also includes dashboard, task, and module and schedule buttons for quick access to advanced features within the application along with a search bar.
This multifunctional software includes both Daily and Weekly Timesheets and helps all users to track time against a particular client or project. The Timesheets also include scheduled meetings and any concerned tasks. The managers can make use of Scheduling feature in scheduling employees for future assignments and tasks. It is designed for firms of all types and provides seamless integrations with third party applications like QuickBooks Online, Xero, Expensify, Zendesk, Zapier, Mailchimp, and Salesforce etc. In addition, Accelo provides its users with Imports guide, which provides step-to-step details of importing varied types of data from one app to another by using variety of tools and resources including Autotask, Connectwise, Capsule sales, Exchange, Google, and a CSV file.
Connect QuickBooks and Accelo
The integration of QuickBooks and Accelo accounts helps in keeping user’s billing and production teams on the same platform by automatically integrating invoices and payments. Besides these benefits, the integration process allows importing current and historical customers from QuickBooks to Accelo and also imports historical invoices from QuickBooks to Accelo. For accurate invoicing in Accelo, it imports tax and ledger from QuickBooks. It syncs new purchases and new invoices to QuickBooks that are created or edited in Accelo. In addition, it syncs invoices contacts information and delete invoice in QuickBoooks when the associate invoice is deleted in Accelo.
QuickBooks Accelo Integration set up
- Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks and Accelo accounts.
- In Accelo app, by clicking User Profile Icon, users should navigate to their Integration page in their Navigation Bar and then select Integrations.
- Next, do locate the QuickBooks tab and then click the Connect with QuickBooks button.
- On contrary, if users are not log in to their QuickBooks account, a pop window will appear which will request them to log in to authorize Accelo to connect to your QuickBooks account.
- Now, Authorize Accelo to connect to your QuickBooks account.
- After clicking the Authorize button, the connection of your QuickBooks and Accelo accounts are completed.
- Subsequently, the integration page will be automatically refreshed and will present you with new list of options and tools for configuring your QuickBooks integration.
- Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Accelo