What are the productive steps for QuickBooks TransferWise Integration to have a good accounting experience?
Sync QuickBooks And Transferwise | Connect QuickBooks With Transferwise | Link QuickBooks And Transferwise
TransferWise is one of the most admired and developed online transfer software, which is loved by millions of users worldwide. This software has been recently renamed as “Wise”, is popular in the USA and other countries, for being cost-effective and feature enriched with the best of tools. It charges the lowest fees in the currency exchange industry and makes it easier for users to send and receive money to other countries. Every year, it handles billions of transactions and is user-friendly, where recipients can expect to get funds quickly and offer best-in-class exchange rates. This software offers premium quality communication services and offers fully featured mobile apps for Android and Apple phones.
It is highly accepted by worldwide users as it is completely transparent, uses mid-market rates, fast and secured money transfers, access to multi-currency account and Mastercard debit card and offers minimal fees for smaller amounts overseas. In other words, it can also be referred to as a “peer-to-peer” money transfer app, as it offers all attractive and beneficial features that one accepts from a money transfer app with a global appeal.
The app offers comprehensive IT solutions to money transfer issues like clearance, currency conversion, taxes, and more. It has a strong network of 10 million users worldwide that are spread across 170 countries, including India.
Steps For QuickBooks Transferwise Integration
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks and Wise accounts.
2. Now, users should login to their QuickBooks account and then go to the Banking tab.
3. Thereafter, users should click Add Account in the top right corner.
4. Next, users should now search for Wise, where users will find options for selecting their country, among a list of countries.
5. Now, users should choose their preferred country, where their business is registered.
6. Thereafter, users should log in their Wise account and choose the account they want to connect to QuickBooks.
7. Now, users should choose the balances they want to connect to QuickBooks. It will default to the currency of the user’s country, which can also be changed later.
8. Thereafter, users should select the transactions to be transferred.
9. Finally, click Connect.
10. Users should note that authorization to share their data with QuickBooks will expire after 90 days of use. Therefore, users should authorize sharing of their data at this stage.