quickBooks shipstation integration
Sync QuickBooks And Shipstation | Connect QuickBooks With Shipstation | Link QuickBooks And Shipstation
What is Shipstation?
Advantages of Shipstation
ShipStation’s undeviating integration with QuickBooks Online simplifies sending your ship order data over to your QuickBooks account!
With just one click, ShipStation sends your Shipped Orders to QuickBooks Online. As a result, your order will get displayed as Sales Receipts or Invoices in your QuickBooks Online account.
As an e-commerce business proprietor, it’s necessary to form sure your sales and orders are being synced acceptably and efficiently. With an automation tool, you’re ready to make more efficient this process and avoid manual data entry which results in human errors.
One of the shipping solutions that get integrated with ShipStation can be good illustration of synchronizing order to and from QuickBooks desktop by employing this mechanization tool.
A lot of loyal customers integrate ShipStation with other vendors, like Etsy, Target & Amazon! By using QuickBooks Desktop with Connex as your syncing tool, you’re ready to access more advanced functionalities that differ from QuickBooks Online features.
Connex is in a position to make two-way sync with QuickBooks Desktop and your ShipStation account. It makes the users ready to pull within the shipping in sequence, send orders, and ship those orders to and from your ShipStation account to QuickBooks Desktop.
Why is it important to possess an automation solution to assist you managing your business’s workflow?
• mechanically sync your orders and sales flanked by ShipStation (and other integrations) and QuickBooks
• Be prepared to roadway your items by product name, SKU, location, and other identifiers
• incorporate multiple channels using one mechanization solution. You’re ready to use Connex with other platforms, like payment processors and other shipping solutions
Connex mechanism with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop and integrates with all chief sale channels like ShipStation, Shopify, Amazon, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
Let us now search synchronization of ShipStation with QuickBooks Desktop, its features, prerequisites and functionalities and its appropriate working in businesses.
Steps to sync Connex with the ShipStation Orders to QuickBooks Desktop?
Connex is in a situation to sync orders from ShipStation to QuickBooks Desktop and the other way around. Found out requires no plug-in or apps to put in. Simply smear orders in QuickBooks with a category of ShipStation. This software will transfer the customer, products, and order over to ShipStation.
Connect ShipStation to QuickBooks
First, you want to obtain an API key and API secret from ShipStation. Below are steps to follow so as to try to this:
1. Log into ShipStation.
2. On the highest right, click the gear icon
3. On the Left click account> API Settings
Quickbooks for ShipStation Integration Features
Propel shipped orders from ShipStation to QuickBooks Online as either Sales Receipts or Invoices. • You’ll have the authority to resolve on the Asset Account to which Sales Receipts are going to be recorded.
• Invoices will mechanically be recorded to your assets Account.
• Order Number obtained from ShipStation will get saved within the Memo Field on the Sales Receipt or Invoice.
• Sales Receipts and Invoices from ShipStation are going to be identified with an SS- prefix followed by a singular OrderID.
• You can found out QuickBook Online to sync Partially Packed Orders.
Select which stores in ShipStation will broadcast information to QuickBooks Online.
Subsequently, ShipStation will be sending orders from all connected stores by default. However, you’ll select which stores transmit information.
You must submit orders from ShipStation through the method Orders page in
Settings > Integration > Integration Partners> QuickBooks Online.
If you are submitting order in this manner then you can avoid duplicates. You have to have selling channels getting integrated to QuickBooks Online directly.
Propel products from orders to moreover map to or generate new non-inventory product records within QuickBooks. The make searches QuickBooks Online by SKU for an existing record.
• If an the same SKU is found, it’s mapped to the QuickBooks Online product record.
• If the SKU does exist/match, the merchandise name in QuickBooks Online matches product record.
• If the Name exists and therefore the SKU is empty, update the QuickBooks Online product with its SKU.
• If the Name exists and SKU isn’t empty, QuickBooks Online creates a replacement product record with an SS- prefix to call and populate the SKU.
If the merchandise in ShipStation bears no Name then you should fill the Name and SKU field in QuickBooks Online with the SKU.
Send Recipient in sequence and make New Customers in QuickBooks Online if they do not exist already. ShipStation will identify customers using the e-mail on the associated order.
If the customer can’t be found in your QuickBooks Online account, ShipStation will automatically create a replacement customer record. If the customer record exists in QuickBooks Online, ShipStation will update the customer record with information sent on the newest upload to QuickBooks Online.
Send nuisance tax information from your Shipped orders. ShipStation will use the recipient address to match the nuisance tax to at least one or more Tax Agencies of your choosing. Please note you want to have already configured a Tax Agency before it are often selected.
Populate shipment information into QuickBooks Online. The shipment in sequence additional to the Sales Receipts or Invoices in QuickBooks Online includes:
• Ship Date
• Tracking Number
• Shipping charged at checkout
Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Shipstation