quickbooks fishbowl integration
Sync quickbooks and fishbowl Connect quickbooks to fishbowl
Fishbowl is referred to as QuickBooks best inventory management software. Despite the fact that QuickBooks offers best accounting solutions, it lacks many features which are delivered by Fishbowl software. Fishbowl gives helping hand to businesses in delivering inventory solutions like barcode scanning, part tracking and advanced manufacturing tools. This well conceived software integrates flawlessly with QuickBooks Online and allows users to easily update their accounting records and make changes to their General Ledger. It lets users to create and process purchase orders and helps in transferring them to QuickBooks Online to make new accounting entries. Furthermore, this software accomplishes sales orders, packing, picking, shipping and other features of order fulfillment. After integrating with QuickBooks Online, it helps in accounting adjustments like cost of goods sold, income and inventory asset. While accepting payments from customers, Fishbowl sends them to QuickBooks Online. As a part of successful integration, whenever a new customer or vendor or any type of inventory adjustment is added to Fishbowl, it also gets added to QuickBooks Online. Fishbowl helps in posting completed work orders to the general ledgers in QuickBooks Online, which makes it easier for manufacturers, suppliers and retailers.
Integration of QuickBooks and Fishbowl
In Fishbowl app, users can access Accounting Configuration Wizard, which will help them in successfully importing and exporting data between QuickBooks and Fishbowl. For swift shifting of data, users should set up Fishbowl to export data on customers, parts, vendors and quantities to QuickBooks, as it will keep accounting up to date. It will ensure accuracy of data and will save time.
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their Fishbowl and QuickBooks accounts.
2. In Fishbowl app, users should need to open the Account Integration Module
3. Thereafter, click on Configuration tab.
4. To integrate QuickBooks with Fishbowl, users should click the button Integrate QuickBooks with Fishbowl.
5. Subsequently, after clicking the “Connect” button, a browser window pop up will open
6. Next, users should login to their QuickBooks account and then press Connect button.
7. Users should connect their QuickBooks account with Fishbowl.
8. If users want to create a new account, then click Create and it will generate a default account.
9. Finally, users should click on Finish and complete the integration process.
10. Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Fishbowl.