Link QuickBooks And Onpay
QuickBooks Integration | Sync QuickBooks And Onpay | Connect QuickBooks To Onpay
OnPay is cloud-based payroll solution software which helps and allows mangers to create comprehensive records of employees. This software platform delivers multiple customizable reports, run unlimited payrolls each month, and efficiently controls the calculation and payment of all payroll taxes. OnPay offers advanced features which includes time-tracking and integration with NCR point of sale (POS) systems, and improvised payroll processing screens. This payroll solution provider software provides optimum solutions to big companies and verticals because of its swiftness and flexibility of services. It makes simple and quick to run every payroll with few clicks. It’s an ultimate choice for small businesses for its flexibility and efficient payroll processing with advanced HR tools and features. The seamless integration of OnPay and QuickBooks Online and Desktop versions helps in saving valuable time of HR managers and also brings all accounting details in one platform. After seamless integration with QuickBooks, the payroll data gets automatically added to QuickBooks Online whenever user pay their employees or upload selected data flawlessly to their QuickBooks Desktop account.
Integration of QuickBooks Online and OnPay
The integration of QuickBooks Online and OnPay is more popular integration as QuickBooks Online version is used by small to medium sized businesses who want to have overview of their business’s daily expenses. The users of OnPay can seamlessly integrate their General Ledger (GL) data with their QuickBooks Online account for their payroll expenses.
Integration set up
- Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks Online and OnPay accounts.
- Go to OnPay account, click Company and select Integrations
- Under the Integrations option, users should select Accounting and then click “Connect to QuickBooks”
- It will open up a pop-window that will be asking users to enter their QuickBooks login details.
- Next, users will be able to authorize OnPay and QuickBooks to share information.
- For importing data from QuickBooks, after successful authentication of connection, users should click Refresh to pull in your QuickBooks Charts of Accounts.
- For exporting data to QuickBooks, it is recommended that users should click “Sync Automatically” to make sure that their payroll information is consistently exported to their QuickBooks account.
- Subsequently, users will be given an option to choose whether their data should be exported to QuickBooks in detail or in summary. It is highly recommended to choose “In Detail” option, as it allows users to view the transactions separated by each employee.
- Next, users are supposed to click on the empty boxes that are placed next to the payroll items. The users can view options from their Charts of Accounts that will appear in a drop-down list. Do select the suitable account for each item.
Users are supposed to assign some payroll items to their equivalent in their QuickBooks account. It is referred to as Mapping, as it draws a map between two points of information. The mapping of five categories should be properly mapped and these categories are Tax expenses, Tax liabilities, Deductions, Departments and Class. It should be noted that every time user make a change to their QBO Charts of Accounts then they have to click Refresh to bring similar changes into their OnPay account. If users want to disconnect the integrations then they should return to Integrations Tab and then click Disconnect.
Integration of QuickBooks Desktop and OnPay
The integration of QuickBooks Desktop and OnPay helps in mapping user’s pay items with their OnPay account. It will allow users to plug their payruns into QuickBooks that will help in reconciling their payroll records. It should be noted that desktop version of QuickBooks helps users in tracking bills and expenses, paying multiple vendors and storing data in user’s PC.
Integration set up
- Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks Desktop and OnPay accounts.
- Go to OnPay app, click Company and choose Integrations from the given options.
- Next, users should click Use QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to Integration page and click Add/Edit Accounts
- 5. Users should select whether this account is an expense, asset, income or liability
- Do add asset, liability, expense and income accounts
- Next, users should enter account name of their QuickBooks accounts which should appears in their Charts of Accounts. Please match the spacing, spelling as well as capitalization of Account’s name. There should be no disparity between the account names.
- Do enter details of your sub-accounts, if you have any.
- After successful addition of all accounts, users are ready to map payroll items.
- Now, users should choose their export options and then should map accounts in OnPay to their QuickBooks Desktop accounts.
- Next, users should start mapping pay items by assigning certain payroll items to their equivalent in QuickBooks Desktop account. It is referred to as mapping of items.
- Users should make sure to check mapping in four categories and they are: – Tax expenses, Tax liabilities, Deductions and Departments.