QuickBooks Xtrachef Integration
Sync QuickBooks and xtrachef Connect Quickbooks to xtrachef
XtraCHEF can be described as a solution provider tool that is designed to help restaurant managers, operators, chefs, and other related users to become more efficient in creating and automating invoices, expenses, and management in the most cost-effective manner. xtraCHEF delivers benefits like cost-of-goods analytics, price tracking, and on-demand reporting which helps users in making correct decisions. This management tool uses advanced image capture technology that allows the platform to snap photos of invoices, procure all types of important details, and digitalize content.
Significantly speaking, it offers integration with many accounting and inventory management tools like QuickBooks. The biggest advantage of using xtraCHEF is its cost-effective features and tools that not only simplify but also rationalize restaurant operation, mobile capture functionality, real-time data extraction, customizable categories, and auto-GL coding tool.
QuickBooks, popular accounting software worldwide, covering all basic accounting functions, was not designed for restaurants and so it does not include details of restaurant operations like food cost reporting, understanding COGS ratios, and profitability. So, the integration of QuickBooks with xtraCHEF comes into play.
Integration of QuickBooks with xtraCHEF
Before the integration, xtraCHEF Sync demands that the user should have an active QuickBooks Online account with a mapped-out chart of accounts. In addition, Toast recommends that user’s Sales Categories should match their General Ledger in QuickBooks. Consequently, sync will involuntarily integrate category-level sales data to QuickBooks Online on a configurable schedule.
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks Online and xtraCHEF accounts.
2. Thereafter, do navigate to Integrations using the left-hand navigation menu and then select Add and manage integrations.
3. Then, search under the Preferred Menu and click Add Now, under the xtraCHEF Sync option.
4. Do click Submit.
5. Users will now receive an email from Toast immediately that will confirm integration has been added to your account.
6. Similarly speaking, users will get an email from xtraCHEF within 24 hours with a list of instructions to log in, and then they can start Sync-ing.
7. Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Xtrachef