QUICKBOOKS AUTOFY INTEGRATION
Autofy is a robust REST-based API software application that successfully connects your App to the Accounting Software, used frequently by your Customers. This app seamlessly integrates your app with one of the world’s most renowned software apps like QuickBooks Desktop, and QuickBooks Online swiftly and easily. This ingeniously designed app saves you valuable time as it allows you to connect multiple apps like Amazon, Salesforce, Shopify, etc directly to QuickBooks.
After successfully syncing these two apps, users can quickly sync data like tracking numbers, inventory counts, and payment details. Furthermore, it helps in creating customized workflows as per users’ business needs and requirements. This resourcefully devised app is perfect for small and medium businesses and can flawlessly integrate with QuickBooks. You can also connect multiple apps and then create customized workflows as per your business requirements. Autofy is completely free from any type of human error and can smoothly sync data without any errors. It also allows mapping of custom data where users get comprehensive power to use their data to eliminate any type of gaps. In addition, users can use the status center for checking the status of their data and can check its working progress. Likewise, its dashboard effectively helps you in viewing the status of your data and its syncing.
Steps to Integrate Autofy and QuickBooks Online
Before proceeding further with integration steps, the users should note carefully that this integration requires Windows 10 or greater. For syncing payroll with QuickBooks desktop, Autofy delivers cloud-like integration.
- To begin with, users are supposed to Navigate to Company > Integrations > Accounting.
- Now, you should click Install Autofy Agent.
- Thereafter, a new window will be popping up
- Next, you should click Continue
- Now, you are supposed to click Download Agent
- After successfully downloading the file, you should open it and then follow the prompts to install the Autofy Agent.
- After successfully completing the installation, you should click Continue in OnePay.
- Thereafter, users will be asked for an agent key.
- Now, you should copy the token in OnPay and paste it in the Agent key field of the Autofy window.
- Next, you should scroll down and then click the next Continue button.
- Thereafter, users should make sure that QuickBooks Desktop is open to the account or company user wants to connect with this OnPay account.
- Now, you should return to the OnPay window and then click Connect.
- In the pop-up window, you should select Yes, always, and also allow access if QuickBooks is not running.
- Next, you should select Yes, in the next window to confirm this access.
- Now, you should click Continue.
- In the next step, you should click Done in the Access Confirmation pop-up window.
- It might take couple of minutes for OnPay to pull in your chart of accounts and so be patient. In this process, the user is advised to leave QuickBooks and Autofy Agent open and connected to the internet.
- After OnPay has successfully pulled in your accounts, there is no need to return to Company > Integrations > Accounting.
- Finally, you are supposed to select the Sync Automatically Box and go through each line item thoroughly and then choose the appropriate categories for mapping.
- It successfully completes the seamless integration of these two apps.
To sum up, you are advised to follow the abovementioned steps carefully to integrate Autofy and QuickBooks for balancing your accounting process. The users are highly advised to connect QuickBooks to Autofy for perfect and error-free outcomes of their financial transactions and inventory updates.