Link QuickBooks And Microsoft Dynamics 365
QuickBooks Integration | Sync QuickBooks And Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Connect QuickBooks To Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365, one of the finest intuitively designed CRM software, is one of the most sophisticated software applications in its league. It substantially provides sales, marketing, and services functionality and efficiently combines CRM and ERP capabilities which help in integrating data, processes, and business logic. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an integral part of ERP products and a larger Dynamic suite of business intelligence. The software application of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a set of interconnected, modular SaaS applications and services, designed to enable and transform your employees, business activities, and core customers. This robust software is built on Microsoft Azure which offers a broad ecosystem of services and a trusted platform. In addition, it also helps in optimizing your Order-to-Cash process and turns revenue into cash in lesser time. As a result, users are able to make easy and accurate account-based and sales decisions and can optimize their resources. Additionally speaking, Microsoft Dynamics 365 successfully eliminates errors and also reduces the burden of double data entry and reconciliation time. It’s main features are- Unified customer data, Enriched profiles and sentiment analysis, Advanced AI customer insights, Customizable AI customer insights, Multiple device and channel marketing, Customer journey workflows, Audience targeting, Event and webinar planning, AI content creator, A/B testing, Preferred communication channels, Deal risk notification, Sales relationship analytics and recommendations, Pipeline management, Sales coaching, Self-service options, Ticket routing, Cross-team collaboration, Real-time support sentiment analysis, Agent knowledge gap analysis, Field Service Management, Pricing and costing, Standardized project templates, Project management dashboards, Time tracking and expense estimation, Service centric ERP, Small business solutions, Microsoft Power BI, Integrations and API and Dynamics 365 mobile app.
Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks
The seamless integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks can be successfully accomplished through InoLink, a cloud-based productivity app. This multifunctional app effectively synchronizes transaction history and aging details from QuickBooks to Dynamics 365. Consequently, users can have a complete overview of their customer information. By using the InoLink app, users will be able to calculate tax for transactions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and then can send Quotes, Orders, and Invoices from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to QuickBooks.
Additionally speaking, by the usage of this app, users can have a better experience of securing information flow with two-way syncs of Contacts, Prices, Accounts, and Products. The users can also avoid the burden of data duplication by linking existing Contacts, Products, and Accounts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks. Accordingly, it will help users in maintaining data integrity across both Dynamics 365 CRM and QuickBooks.
Furthermore, the InoLink app helps users in the real-time processing of data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to QuickBooks. It means that any update done by users in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM will automatically get reflected in QuickBooks. Therefore, users are free from the burden of manually updating and so it enhances the productivity as well as efficiency of users handling these transactions. By the usage of the InoLink app, users can successfully sync one or more QuickBooks companies with a single instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. For every QuickBooks company, there is no need for users to create a new instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, so users will be able to manage and maintain accounting data with ease.
Steps to Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks
By using the InoLink app, users are supposed to follow these steps to integrate Microsoft Dynamics and QuickBooks.
- First of all, users are supposed to authenticate their QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics 365 accounts.
- Now, users should ensure that AccountingToCRM.HighPriority service is running perfectly to allow the InoLink app which will eventually help in syncing the data QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- The users should be noted that this service is scheduled to poll at an interval of 30 minutes. This service will be giving recorded information about modified data since last it gets synced from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and also updates these records in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Next, users are supposed to update the address for a Customer in QuickBooks.
- After accurately updating the address, a new Link Job gets created in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM with the link status as “Success” and the source is all set to “Accounting”. It implies that successful completion of the link job is triggered from QuickBooks. In case, if there is an error, the link status of the link job is set as “Error”.
- After the effective processing of Link Job, the Account in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM gets updated with the changed address. Similarly speaking, products and items from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM will also get updated.
- InoLink app supports three product types- Inventory, Non-Inventory, and Services types of products.
- After effective syncing, users will be able to view the product types in product details as: –
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, product type Sales Inventory is synced as an Inventory type product in QuickBooks.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Non-inventory is synced as a non-inventory type product in QuickBooks.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, product type Services is synced as a Service product type product in QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, additional customer details such as Payments, Estimate, Invoice, Credit Memo, and Sales Receipt are stored in custom entities in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Similarly speaking, Payments from QuickBooks get stored in the Custom Payment entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- For syncing data like Total Balance, Inventory Updates, Current Balance, Aging Details, Year to Date sales, and Last Transaction Date from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, users are advised to run AccountingToCRM.LowPriority service. The users should note that It this service is scheduled to poll at an interval of 24 hours.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, users will be able to find the Aging details on the Account and Contact entity in Accounting Details Section.
- By using “A/R Aging Summary” and “Sales by Customer Summary” Reports, it will be observed that the details in the Accounting Details section are the same ones that are reported in QuickBooks.
- It successfully concludes the integration between these two apps.
Benefits of Integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 comprehensively covers the entire business, QuickBooks focuses mainly on accounting, and the integration of these two apps delivers bountiful benefits to its users.
- The InoLink app substantially helps users in syncing details of Products, Aging Details, Customers, Inventory details, and Account Balances from QuickBooks to Dynamics 365/CRM effortlessly and correctly.
- It enables users to have an accurate and comprehensive view of customer balances and aging details within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- After seamless integration of these two apps, there is a smooth flow of information between the two systems that allow better coordination between the Sales and Accounting teams. It helps the sales team to make positive and insightful decisions that lead to higher ROI.
- By the usage of the InoLink app, users will be able to sync one or more QuickBooks companies with a single instance of Dynamics 365 CRM. As a result, it will help users in maintaining and managing accounting data easily. There will be no need to create a new instance of Dynamics 365 CRM for every new QuickBooks Company.
- By using the InoLink app, users can process data in real-time from Dynamics 365 CRM to QuickBooks. If users make any type of changes in Dynamics 365 CRM, it will get automatically reflected in QuickBooks. As a result, users will be free from making any type of manual data entries and it will enhance the efficiency of the tasks.
- As the InoLink app is a cloud-based solution provider, users can easily sync services that are hosted on the Azure platform with Dynamics 365 CRM in a more efficient and diverse manner. Thus, it will help in reducing the cost required to manage and maintain the IT system. The users will no longer be dependent on Windows applications.
- It encourages data integrity. By successfully linking existing Accounts/Contacts/Products in Dynamics 365 CRM and QuickBooks, users can avoid duplication of data. With its real-time processing of data, InoLink makes sure that the data fed in Dynamics 365 CRM is replicated in QuickBooks. It will help users in maintaining the integrity of data and will also avoid the possibility of double entry.