Quickbooks Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is multifunctional customer relationship management (CRM) software and is part of ERP products and larger Dynamic suite of business intelligence. This software is a set of interconnected, modular SaaS applications and services which is designed to enable and transform your employees, business activities and core customers. Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides sales, marketing and services functionality and effectively combines CRM and ERP capabilities which help in integrating your data, processes and business logic. This software is built on Microsoft Azure that offers broad ecosystem of services and trusted platform. Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps in optimizing your Order-to-Cash process and turns revenue into cash in lesser time. The users can make easy and accurate account based and sales decisions and can optimizes resources. It effectively eliminates errors and reduces the burden of double data entry and reconciliation time. Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks The integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks is accomplished through InoLink, a cloud-based productivity app. InoLink app successfully synchronizes transaction history and aging details from QuickBooks to Dynamics 365. Thus, users can have comprehensive view of customer information. It is through InoLink app, users will be able to calculate tax for transactions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and then can send Quotes, Orders, Invoices from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to QuickBooks. By using this app, users can have better experience of securing information flow with two-way syncs of Contacts, Prices, Accounts and Products. Furthermore, users can also avoid the burden of data duplication by linking existing Contacts, Products and Accounts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks. Thus, it will help users in maintaining data integrity across both Dynamics 365 CRM and QuickBooks. InoLink app helps users in real-time processing of data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to QuickBooks. It implies that any update done by users in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM will automatically be reflected in QuickBooks. So, users are free from the burden of manually updating and so it enhances efficiency of users handling these transactions. By using InoLink app, users can sync one or more QuickBooks company with single instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. For every QuickBooks company, there is no need to create new instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, and so users will be able to manage and maintain accounting data with no difficulty. Integration Steps These are following steps that are to be followed to sync data from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365 through InoLink app:-
- Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics 365 accounts.
- Next, users are supposed to make sure that Service.AccountingToCRM.HighPriority service is running perfectly to allow InoLink app which will eventually help in syncing the data QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- It should be noted that this service is scheduled to poll at an interval of 30 minutes. This service gives recorded information about modified data since last it gets synced from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and also updates these records in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Thereafter, users should update the address for a Customer in QuickBooks.
- After successfully updating address, a new Link Job gets created in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM with the link status as “Success” and the source is all set to “Accounting”. It means that a successful completion of link job is triggered from QuickBooks. If there is an error, the link status of the link job is set as “Error”.
- After the successful processing of Link Job, the Account in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM gets updated with the changed address. Likewise speaking, products and items from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM will also get updated.
- InoLink app supports three products types and they are Inventory, Non Inventory and Services types of products.
- After successful syncing, users can view the product types in product details as:-
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, product type Sales Inventory is synced as an Inventory type product in QuickBooks.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Non inventory is synced as a non-inventory type product in QuickBooks.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, product type Services is synced as a Service product type product in QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, other customer details like Payments, Estimate, Invoice, Credit Memo, and Sales Receipt are stored in custom entities in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Likewise speaking, Payments from QuickBooks gets stored in the Custom Payment entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- For syncing data such as Total Balance, Inventory Updates, Current Balance, Aging Details, Year to Date sales and Last Transaction Date from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, users are supposed to run Service.AccountingToCRM.LowPriority service. It should be noted that this service is scheduled to poll at an interval of 24 hours.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, users can find the Aging details on the Account and Contact entity in Accounting Details Section.
- By using “A/R Aging Summary” and “Sales by Customer Summary” Reports, the details in the Accounting Details section are the same that is reported in QuickBooks.