quickbooks servicetitan integration
Sync QuickBooks And Servicetitan | Connect QuickBooks With Servicetitan | Link QuickBooks And Servicetitan
ServiceTitan is a multi-purpose mobile cloud-based software platform; designed for service companies to streamline their operations, increase sales, improve customer service, and boost revenue to raise their mantle in the business world. This comprehensively designed software is used by world’s leading service companies and trusted by billions of users. ServiceTitan is expansively used by thousands of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, garage door, and chimney sweep shops, which have enabled them to grow business at a swift pace.
Integration of QuickBooks and ServiceTitan
This software is totally paperless and integrates well with QuickBooks. This integration helps users in generating invoices, bills and purchase orders and exporting them successfully for accessible accounting to QuickBooks. Besides good syncing with QuickBooks, users also enjoy paperless and intuitive features which helps businesses in maintaining better record transactions, saves precious time, consolidate financial records and eliminate silly human mistakes.
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their QuickBooks Online and ServiceTitan accounts.
2. In the ServeTitan app, users should move on to the Settings page, which has many features.
3. The first page which users will come across will be a list of their company files. By pressing Connect a File + button, users will be able to link multiple QuickBooks files, which will help them in accessing records for multiple businesses in one place.
4. After connecting with QuickBooks files, users will be directed over to the main account page, where they can access their Settings, Connections and Tools.
5. Thereafter, users can select the data that is to be transferred to better accounting.
6. In businesses, exporting transactions to QuickBooks in ServiceTitan is the most commonly used integration.
7. In the ServiceTitan app, users should click the Invoice tab from the Menu bar at the top of the page.
8. Users can view their transactions in a layout within the Invoice tab that have to be exported and batched.
9. Before exporting a transaction, users have to first create a batch of information and select the type of information to be sent down to QuickBooks. For this, users should click Select or Create a Batch and then simply select the information to be exported.
10. After giving names to Batch, click the same button at the top and select the Post Batch option in the menu.
11. Now, users should select the Export to QuickBooks button. For every transaction, this button should be selected and pressed.
12. On the right hand side, there is a tracker that will monitor the successful export of the data.
13. Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Servicetitan