QuickBooks lightspeed integration
Sync QuickBooks and lightspeed Connect Quickbooks to lightspeed
Lightspeed is an effective app, tailored especially for small businesses to run smoothly by creating easy-to-navigate point of sale products for retail stores and restaurants. The tools of this app are exclusively designed around the basic needs of business owners who are managing their business from single to multiple locations. Lightspeed provides two important versions- Lightspeed Accounting and Lightspeed Retail which are proving helpful to business owners. Lightspeed Accounting provides a link between the user’s point of sales and his store’s accounting system and automatically synchronizes bookkeeping information between them. On the other hand, Lightspeed Retail simplifies inventory management, generates insightful reports, provides critical POS tools, and has a flawless management system.
The major advantage of Lightspeed Retail is its onsite offers all the important tools required to perform POS operations which primarily include quoting, invoicing, and ordering. The app also provides features that assist their customers in every step of the sales cycle including product creation, appointment scheduling, and time-billing capabilities.
Integration of Lightspeed and QuickBooks
The integration of Lightspeed Retail and QuickBooks Online helps in capturing all daily transactions from Lightspeed and syncs all data in an abridged format to deliver a single invoice output in QuickBooks Online by mapping sales, payments, and taxes that can be tracked by-products, by location, and by categories.
1. Firstly, authenticate your Lightspeed and QuickBooks Online accounts.
2. Thereafter, do open your Lightspeed Retail account and click the New Integration button and select Lightspeed Retail + Quickbooks Online from the integrations list to start the setup.
3. The integration will sync a summary of the user’s previous sales data from Lightspeed into QuickBooks Online by generating an invoice.
4. User can customize their preferred sales summary view from a wide array of formats.
5. Users can capture all types of payment transactions including gift cards, liabilities, taxes, and fees.
6. It will be easier for users to put together Lightspeed sales and payments in QuickBooks Online.