quickbooks ecwid integration
Sync quickbooks and ecwid Connect quickbooks to ecwid
Ecwid is an effective e-commerce platform which can help users in building their own online store. It works as a SaaS (software as a service) tool and allows users to set up catalogs of products with their photos, pricing, specifications, weight etc. In this software, users can also define shipping rates, accepting credit and debit card payments.
Integration of QuickBooks and Ecwid
By using the Synder app, users can connect the Ecwid app with QuickBooks (Online and Desktop versions) for data synchronization. After installing and setting up the Synder app, it will synchronize the user’s store data with QuickBooks. Whenever money goes through the payment gateway to the user’s Ecwid store, Synder app will view transactions and will extract details about product information, taxes, processor fees, discounts and shipping details. It will successfully import all the received data from the user’s Ecwid store into their QuickBooks account.
1. Firstly, users should authenticate QuickBooks and Ecwid accounts. Likewise, they should also install and set up a Synder app.
2. Now, users should connect their Ecwid store with QuickBooks with the help of Synder app.
3. In the Synder app, users should connect the accounting system and payment method through which users will receive payment online in their Ecwid store by selecting the appropriate payment platform from the dropdown menu.
4. Next, do click Connect.
5. Subsequently, users will be redirected to their payment platform homepage.
6. Now, users should authorize the Synder app to process transactions. It will redirect users back to the app.
7. If users want to add more payment platforms then they can connect one after another.
8. Thereafter, users should select the location they would like to use for synchronization. Users are advised to choose locations they have enabled in their QuickBooks account.
9. Subsequently, a Standard setup will pop on screen and it’s a standard configuration used by several users for the remaining steps.
10. Now, customize it, if required and hit I’m ok to start the button to complete the setup.
11. Users can select step-by-step setup and can customize their QuickBooks integration manually.
12. After connecting the Ecwid store with QuickBooks through the Synder app, new transactions will be automatically synchronized. The synchronized transactions will have “Synced” status.13. In the menu on the left in the Synder app, Users can check all their transactions in the Transactions section.
13. Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Ecwid