QuickBooks kindful integration
Sync QuickBooks and kindful Connect Quickbooks to kindful
Kindful is a smartly designed cloud-based donor management and fundraising software and database, specially crafted for non-profit organizations. It is one of the most effective CRM solution provider software with a user-friendly interface and detailed donor profiles. It provides easy access to mobile users that help users to donate directly from their mobile phones. This software is designed to incur revenues through charity and donation and lesser time in maintaining a database.
Its promising feature is that it integrates appreciably with fundraising apps like PayPal, Eventbrite, and QuickBooks, which helps users to do cross-platform imports and collect all relevant data in one central hub. The users can differentiate donors and then can create groups based on dates, events, donations, events, etc. In addition, this app sends automatic thank you messages, tax receipts, and email campaigns. By using the data filtering feature in Kindful, it can create data and customize data dynamic reports.
Integration of Kindful and QuickBooks
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their Kindful and QuickBooks accounts.
2. Now, users should go to the Kindful app, and then go to Apps > App Directory on the left sidebar. Now, scroll down and then click on Learn More for the QuickBooks Desktop option.
3. Do reach out to Kindful team members to Connect.
4. In the Kindful app, users should now verify their current integration settings.
5. To review, click the Settings button.
6. On your QuickBooks Desktop Machine, users should install QuickBooks Web Connector.
7. Now, users should download their unique Kindful QWC file from Kindful Integration and Settings and save it.
8. In QuickBooks Desktop, users should open QuickBooks to the Company File to be used.
9. In QuickBooks Desktop, users should open the Web Connector.
10. After visiting QuickBooks Web Connector, users should now click the “Add an application” button in the bottom right.
11. Thereafter, users should choose the Kindful QWC file and then click open.12. Subsequently, the Authorize New Web Service dialog will appear, review it and then press OK.