QuickBooks Venmo integration
Sync QuickBooks And Venmo | Connect QuickBooks with Venmo | Link QuickBooks And Venmo
Venmo is one of the most loved and trusted social payment service apps, owned by PayPal and used by millions of people worldwide to make and share payments with family, friends, and business associates. If the user has access to Venmo then they can make payments by linking their bank account, debit/credit card with it. After linking Venmo with a bank account, users can easily transfer money in their Venmo account to their bank account. The splitting of paying bills with friends and family is one of the most popular features of Venmo.
Venmo supports digital payments within a social network of known friends and people in close geographical proximity. This app does not charge users to send or receive more money while credit-card-based payments are chargeable. For user’s safety, Venmo uses data encryption technology to prevent any unauthorized transactions and gives users an option of setting up PIN codes for mobile applications.
Integration of Venmo and QuickBooks Online
1. Firstly, users should authenticate their Venmo and QuickBooks Online accounts.
2. Users should visit their Venmo account and then go to the Banking menu or Transactions menu.
3. On the landing page, select the Banking tab and then click Connect Account.
4. Or users can select Add Account if they have already connected to a different banking account.
5. Users should search for their bank and then click Continue.
6. In the window, users should enter the username and password they have entered on their bank’s website.
7. Users should follow the onscreen steps to connect.
8. The bank might require additional security checks and this may take a few minutes to connect.
9. Now, the user should select the bank or credit card accounts to be connected.
10. From the drop-down list, do choose the matching account type. In QuickBooks, these are accounts on your charts of accounts.
11. Users should now choose the duration of transactions to be downloaded and then click Connect.
12.Now You Are Done with Syncing QuickBooks and Venmo
Finally, QuickBooks will automatically download and categorize bank and credit card transactions for the user.